Laws and the Constitution assign to people certain basic civic rights, such as the right to life, the right to free speech, the right to self defence. Another right, is the right to report a crime if there is enough evidence of one.
Laws and the Constitution assign to people certain basic civic rights, such as the right to life, the right to free speech, the right to self defence.
Flowing from these basic civic rights, is the right to report a crime if there is enough evidence of one, and also the right to see justice done, also in the case of mass vaccinations with the swine flu.
On this website you will find the facts and information, you need to report the "swine flu" case to your local law enforcement.
One advantage of reporting the crime to your local law enforcement is that they will be obliged to examine the material and so will be much less likely to assist in any forced mass vaccinations, knowing that the act ordered is unlawful.
The law of a state is binding not only on a State but also on all individuals inside a State, no matter how high their position in government might be.
Any member of government, however senior, who commits an act which constitutes a crime under the law is responsible for it and liable to punishment.
When Presidents and Prime Ministers are not obliged to obey the law, it is called a dictatorship or totalitarian government. Don't be afraid to ask for everyone to be held accountable before the law, even the Prime Minister.
- Novartis rakes in profits from "swine flu" jab: governments pay advertising and distribution costs
- French Health Ministry blanks out key figures from contract for swine flu jab
- French Health Minister says giving entire population swine flu jab "perfectly justified"
- WHO recommends seasonal flu jab with pandemic strain alone
- Mexico to buy swine flu jab from China
- FDA authorises emergency use of experimental "swine flu" drug
- EMEA says two doses for swine flu jab needed
- US parents wary of flu shots
- Gitmo detainees set to receive swine flu jab, reports AP
- Panic in Ukraine as martial law looms, reports Infowars Ireland
- US parents refuse consent for "swine flu" jab, and are ignored
- Almost no more independent medical experts, warns German newspaper
- PORTUGAL REJECTS JAB, PREPARES FOR REVOLUTION IF FORCED VACCINATIONS ORDERED
- Continuarea la http://www.theflucase.com/
O stradă din Târgu Neamţ va purta numele Părintelui Justin Pârvu Mărturisitorul. VIDEO – Primăria şi Consiliul Local Târgu Neamţ cinstesc memoria marilor personalităţi româneşti - „Prin hotărârea 30 / 31 Ianuarie 2017 a Consiliului Local Tîrgu Neamţ, privitoare la acordarea de denumiri unor noi străzi apărute prin extinderea oraşului...
2 months ago